From S C <as...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 23:57:05 GMT
I think I figured out where the issue is. I will keep you posted soon.

From: asf11@outlook.com
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:54:25 -0500

I have a Cassandra node that is going down frequently with 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable
to create new native thread". Its a 16GB VM out of which 4GB is set as Xmx and there are no
other process running on the VM.  I have about 300 clients connecting to this node on an average.
I have no indication from vmstats/SAR that my VM has used more memory or is memory hungry.
Doesn't indicate a memory issue to me. Appreciate any pointers to this.
System Specs: 2CPU16GBRHEL 6.2

Thank you.