From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Java client options for C* v1.2
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:43:15 GMT
Astyanax is under active development at Netflix.

https://github.com/datastax/java-driver is under active development at Data Stax.

Chose one of those IMHO.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 21/03/2013, at 9:28 PM, dong.yajun <dongtalk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Any suggestion abort it?
>
> whether you use which one, they both contact Cassandra via thrift.  I'd suggest you to
take look at RingCache, it can help you to compute the endpoint of data on Client side since
Cassandra will forward your request on coordinator node.

> and another solution is that we may send data via the Gossiper Client, this can aviod
the thrift overhead.   Reference the process of bulk loader in Cassandra.