From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: MultiInput/MultiGet CF in MapReduce
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:33:12 GMT
I would be looking at Hive or Pig, rather than writing the MapReduce.

There is an example in the source cassandra distribution, or you can look at Data Stax Enterprise
to start playing with Hive.

Typically with hadoop queries you want to query a lot of data, if you are only querying a
few rows consider writing the code in your favourite language.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant
New Zealand