From Philip O'Toole <phi...@loggly.com>
Subject Re: Backup solution
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:32:52 GMT
You can consider using a WAN optimization appliance such as a Riverbed Steelhead to significantly
speed up your transfers, though that will cost. It is a common approach to speed up inter-datacenter
transfers. Steelheads for the AWS EC2 cloud are also available.

(Disclaimer: I used to write software for the physical and AWS Steelheads.)

Philip