From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Can't replace dead node
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:22:11 GMT
If it does not have the schema check the logs for errors and ensure it is actually part of
the cluster.

You may have better luck with Priam specific questions on https://github.com/Netflix/Priam

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7/03/2013, at 11:11 AM, Andrey Ilinykh <ailinykh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I used to run cassandra 1.1.5 with Priam. To replace dead node priam launches cassandra
with cassandra.replace_token property. It works smoothly with 1.1.5. Couple days ago I moved
to 1.1.10 and have a problem now. New cassandra successfully starts, joins the ring but it
doesn't see my keyspaces. It doesn't try to stream data from other nodes. I see only system
keyspace. Any idea what is the difference between 1.1.5 and 1.1.10? How am I supposed to replace
dead node?