From John Grogan <>
Subject Migrating from mySQL to Cassandra
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:06:38 GMT

We have decided to explore moving our database from mySQL to Cassandra. I am now installing
it on my machine (OSX system) and need to think about how to do a data export from mySQL.
Using phpmyAdmin, I have a range of different options to export the database.

However, the crux is figuring out an easy way to import the data into Cassandra. Does anyone
have any thoughts they can share? In addition, are there any GUI tools like phpmyAdmin for

View raw message