From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Select X amount of column families in a super column family in Cassandra using PHP?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 06:13:40 GMT
You'll probably have better luck asking the author directly.

Check the tutorial http://cassandra-php-client-library.com/tutorial/fetching-data and tell
them what you have tried.

For future reference we are trying to direct client specific queries to the client-dev list.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 2/03/2013, at 2:10 PM, Crocker Jordan <jcrocker.115515@students.smu.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'm using Kallaspriit's Cassandra/PHP library ( https://github.com/kallaspriit/Cassandra-PHP-Client-Library).
> I'm trying to select the first x amount of column families within the super column family,
however, I'm having absolutely no luck, and google searches don't seem to bring up much.

> I'm using Random Partitioning, and don't particularly wish to change to OPP as I have
read there is a lot more work involved.