From 杨辉强 <huiqiangy...@yunrang.com>
Subject Cassandra 1.2.0H startup exception
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 03:22:03 GMT
Hi, all:

    I am a beginner of cassandra. I have a four node cassandra group.
    One of my cassandra group node had been running for a week. Recently
because of too much writing and reading, it crashed.
I want to restart the node.
    While I start up cassandra, it ends up with throwing exception as
follow every time:
java.lang.RuntimeException: The provided key was not UTF8 encoded.
     at
org.apache.cassandra.dht.OrderPreservingPartitioner.getToken(OrderPreservingPartitioner.java:170)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.dht.OrderPreservingPartitioner.decorateKey(OrderPreservingPartitioner.java:42)
     at org.apache.cassandra.db.Table.apply(Table.java:380)
     at org.apache.cassandra.db.Table.apply(Table.java:354)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.db.commitlog.CommitLogReplayer$1.runMayThrow(CommitLogReplayer.java:260)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.utils.WrappedRunnable.run(WrappedRunnable.java:28)
     at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
     at
     at
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

   I have googled and read the archive. But I can't find answer, please
help me. Thank you very much.