From André Cruz <andre.c...@co.sapo.pt>
Subject Quorum read after quorum write guarantee
Date Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:00:06 GMT
Hello.

In my application it sometimes happens that I execute a multiget (I use pycassa) to fetch
data that I have just inserted. I use quorum writes and reads, and my RF is 3.

I've noticed that sometimes (1 in 1000 perhaps) an insert followed (300ms after) by a multiget
will not find the just inserted data. Is this normal? Or is something wrong? Can there be
some delay to obtain the inserted data even with quorum?

Best regards,
André