From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: cannot start Cassandra on Windows7
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:44:05 GMT
You NEED to edit cassandra.yaml and log4j-server.properties paths before starting on Windows.

There're a LOT of things to learn for starters. Google for Cassandra on Windows.

Best regards / Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
Phone: +370 5 212 3063
Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C,
LT-01112 Vilnius,
Lithuania

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.> -----Original Message-----