From <cscetbon....@orange.com>
Subject Re: recv_describe_keyspace bug in org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra ?
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:55:19 GMT
Okay. I found an issue already opened for that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-5234
and added it my comment as it's labeled as 'Not a problem'

thanks
--
Cyril SCETBON

On Mar 26, 2013, at 9:24 PM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com<mailto:aaron@thelastpickle.com>>
wrote:

Is there a way to have the column family defined the new way in a DC and the old way (WITH
COMPACT STORAGE) in another DC ?
No.

Try a search of https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA to see if there is an existing
ticket for PIG to support CQL 3. If not, raise one describing your use case and is possible
offering to help.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Consultant