As mentioned previously the code comes with some detailed Javadoc. But you're right as well that Javadoc isn't enough. At DataStax we're currently working on a documentation for our drivers that will be as detailed as the one we provide for Apache Cassandra.

Meanwhile we'll also add more code samples to make it easier for newcomers.

MichaŽl