Would you mind sharing your schema on the list? It would be useful to see how you modeled your data. Or you could email me privately if you want.

Thanks
Boris

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Hiller, Dean <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:
Yes, the limit of the width of a row is approximately in the millions, perhaps lower than 10 million.  We plan to go well above that in our use case ;).  Our widest row for indexing right now is only around 200,000 columns and we have been in production one month(At 10 years that would be about 24 million).  They want 10 years of data at the very least and they constantly have researchers working with the data sets from all times.