From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@barracuda.com>
Subject Re: Is C* common nickname for Cassandra?
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:42:38 GMT
Why do you feel that link is unprofessional? Just wondering. I actually quite like the abbreviation
personally.

On Feb 17, 2013, at 1:37 PM, "Boris Solovyov" <boris.solovyov@gmail.com<mailto:boris.solovyov@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Thanks. I don't know if anyone cares my opinion, but as a newcomer to the community, my feedback
is that it is not needed. At best it confuses a newbie and makes him feel like an outsider.
At worst it just looks totally unprofessional, like here: http://www.planetcassandra.org/blog/post/calling-all-apache-cassandra-speakers
it is hard to form a good opinion of Cassandra project when it is being discussed like that.

Hopefully this is helpful constructive criticism and not just useless flamebait or trollbait.

Boris

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Tyler Hobbs <tyler@datastax.com<mailto:tyler@datastax.com>>