From "Desimpel, Ignace" <Ignace.Desim...@nuance.com>
Subject Directory structure after upgrading 1.0.8 to 1.2.1
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 09:39:03 GMT
After upgrading from 1.0.8 I see that now the directory structure has changed and has a structure
like <keyspace><columnfamily> (part of the 1.1.x migration).
But I also see that directories appear like <keyspace><columnfamily-old>, and
the content of that 'old' directory is only one file <columnfamily-old.json>.

Questions :
Should this xxx-old.json file be in the other directory?
Should the extra directory <xxx-old> not be created?
Or was that intentionally done and is it allowed to remove these directories ( manually ...
)?

Thanks