incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: disabling bloomfilter not working? or did I do this wrong?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:29:20 GMT
> Bloom Filter Space Used: 2318392048
Just to be sane do a quick check of the -Filter.db files on disk for this CF. 
If they are very small try a restart on the node. 

> Number of Keys (estimate): 1249133696
Hey a billion rows on a node, what an age we live in :)

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 23/02/2013, at 4:35 AM, "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:

> So in the cli, I ran
> 
> update column family nreldata with bloom_filter_fp_chance=1.0;
> 
> Then I ran
> 
> nodetool upgradesstables databus5 nreldata;
> 
> But my bloom filter size is still around 2gig(and I want to free up this heap)!!!! According
to nodetool cfstats command…
> 
> Column Family: nreldata
> SSTable count: 10
> Space used (live): 96841497731
> Space used (total): 96841497731
> Number of Keys (estimate): 1249133696
> Memtable Columns Count: 7066
> Memtable Data Size: 4286174
> Memtable Switch Count: 924
> Read Count: 19087150
> Read Latency: 0.595 ms.
> Write Count: 21281994
> Write Latency: 0.013 ms.
> Pending Tasks: 0
> Bloom Filter False Postives: 974393
> Bloom Filter False Ratio: 0.99998
> Bloom Filter Space Used: 2318392048
> Compacted row minimum size: 73
> Compacted row maximum size: 446
> Compacted row mean size: 143
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message