From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Nodetool can not get to 7199 after migrating to 1.2.1
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 04:27:12 GMT
Check the JMX port listed in /etc/cassandra/cassandra-env.sh

If it's not default you can pass it to nodetool using the --jmx-port option.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 31/01/2013, at 3:52 AM, Shahryar Sedghi <shsedghi@gmail.com> wrote:

> I migrated my test environment from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 (DataStax Community) and nodetool
 can not communicate to 7199, even if it is listening. in one node I get