From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Directory structure after upgrading 1.0.8 to 1.2.1
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:09:22 GMT
the -old.json is an artefact of Levelled Compaction.

You should see a non -old file in the current CF folder.

I'm not sure what would have created the -old CF dir. Does the timestamp indicate it was created
the time the server first started as a 1.2 node?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 7/02/2013, at 10:39 PM, "Desimpel, Ignace" <Ignace.Desimpel@nuance.com> wrote:

> After upgrading from 1.0.8 I see that now the directory structure has changed and has
a structure like <keyspace><columnfamily> (part of the 1.1.x migration).
> But I also see that directories appear like <keyspace><columnfamily-old>,
and the content of that ‘old’ directory is only one file <columnfamily-old.json>.