From Ron Siemens <rsiem...@greatergood.com>
Subject Re: [Aurelius] Titan/Cassandra Keyspace simply disappears
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 19:03:14 GMT

There is this curiosity in the cassandra log: can this happen as part of cassandra's processing,
or does this mean the drop command was issued?  I left work well before this, hoping my graph
would be ready this morning.  I'm also the only user of Cassandra here.  At least, I'm supposed
to be the only one - shrug.

Ron

On Feb 8, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Ron Siemens wrote:

> INFO [Thrift:1977] 2013-02-07 17:58:01,292 MigrationManager.java (line 174) Drop Keyspace
'Recommender'