From Drew Kutcharian <d...@venarc.com>
Subject Re: Documentation/Examples for DataStax java-driver
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:23:43 GMT
@Shahryar/Gabriel
I know the source code is nicely documented, but I couldn't find much info on:
1. Creating/submitting atomic/non-atomic batches.
2. Handling Counter columns
Do you have any examples for that?

@Edward
I was under impression that client-dev mailing list was to be used by the developers/committers
of the client libs and each client has their own mailing list such as hector, but I'm not
sure there exist a mailing list for DataStax's java-driver.

-- Drew