From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: data model advice needed
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:14:28 GMT
There are many different patterns in noSQL with 90% being different than
an RDBMS.  Check out this page for some things to get you thinking

http://buffalosw.com/wiki/Patterns-Page/

If you ever consider playorm and you can figure out how to partition your
data(perhaps by month), you can do queries into the partitions very easily
on any of your data.  The issue is though if you design wrong, you may
have to query multiple partitions.  You can do stuff like that with or
without playorm. Playorm just does some heavy lifting to make your life
easier in some cases.

Later,
Dean