From Keith Wright <>
Subject cluster with cross data center and local
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:41:48 GMT
Hi all,

   I have a cluster with 2 data centers with an RF 2 keyspace using network topology on 1.1.10.
 I would like to configure it such that some of the data is not cross data center replicated
but is replicated between the nodes of the local data center.  I assume my only options are
to create another cluster or to create another keyspace using LocalStrategy strategy?  What's
the difference between LocalStrategy and SimpleStrategy?

View raw message