From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject operations progress on DBA operations?
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:44:52 GMT
I am used to systems running a first phase calculating how much files it will need to go through
and then logging out the percent done or X files out of total files done.  I ran this command
and it is logging nothing

nodetool upgradesstables databus5 nreldata;

I have 130Gigs of data on my node and not all of it in that one column family above.  How
can I tell how far it is in it's process?  It has been running for about 10 minutes already.
 I don't see anything in the log files either.

Thanks,
Dean