From Michael Kjellman <>
Subject Re: benchmark
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:23:27 GMT is a recent
one that comes to mind

But that was just write performance..

If you are really doing a case study you might want to do it yourself, in which case you can
use the stress tool distributed with Cassandra to benchmark it yourself.

From: Sai Kumar Ganji <<>>
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 6:20 PM
To: "<>" <<>>
Subject: benchmark

I am working on a case study to compare non-relational and relational databases where I choose
cassandra and MySQL as my alternatives. So, I need some benchmarks to run on cassandra. Can
you please point me to some. I am measuring scalability, performance and maintainabiliy.

#cassandra, #mysql, #benchmark

Thanks & Regards

Venkata Sai Ganji
Graduate Student