From Michael Kjellman <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 1.2.0-1
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:33:30 GMT
Considering that 1.2.1 is out, and looking at your project very quickly (looks interesting)/overlaps
a bit with CCMBridge no?/ I'd def say +1 :)

From: Stephen Connolly <<>>
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:27 PM
To: "<>" <<>>,
dev <<>>, "<>"
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin 1.2.0-1

On Monday, 4 February 2013, Stephen Connolly wrote:

I'd like to release version 1.2.0-1 of Mojo's Cassandra Maven Plugin
to sync up with the 1.2.0 release of Apache Cassandra. (a 1.2.1-1 will follow shortly after
this release, but it should be possible to use the xpath://project/build/plugins/plugin/dependencies/dependency
override of cassandra-server to use C* releases from the 1.2.x stream now that the link errors
have been resolved, so that is less urgent)

We solved 1 issues:

Staging Repository:

SCM Tag:

 [ ] +1 Yeah! fire ahead oh and the blind man on the galloping horse
says it looks fine too.
 [ ] 0 Mehhh! like I care, I don't have any opinions either, I'd
follow somebody else if only I could decide who
 [ ] -1 Nooooo! wait up there I have issues (in general like, ya know,
and being a trouble-maker is only one of them)

The vote is open for 72h and will succeed by lazy consensus.

Guide to testing staged releases:

 In the interest of ensuring (more is) better testing, and as is now tradition for Mojo's
Cassandra Maven Plugin, this vote is
also open to any subscribers of the dev and<javascript:_e({},%20'cvml',%20'');>
mailing lists that want to test or use this plugin.

View raw message