From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject where is the UTF8Comparator code for cassandra
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:46:23 GMT
Our in-memory version has a slight different we just found out about that we want to fix in
the case where we are using UTF8 sorting and our column name
Is String.long.String.  With our in-memory, two different longs are sometimes generating the
same string causing a clash and overwriting a location where the
Data should not be put as it should be in it's own column since it is different.  I want to
get our implementation correct in simulating cassandra but at a quick glance only found the
UTF8Type.java

Thanks,
Dean