From Muntasir Raihan Rahman <muntasir.rai...@gmail.com>
Subject cassandra error: "Line 1 => Keyspace names must be case-insensitively unique ("usertable" conflicts with "usertable")"
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:06:14 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to run cassandra on a 10 node cluster. But I keep getting this
error: "Line 1 => Keyspace names must be case-insensitively unique
("usertable" conflicts with "usertable")".

I checked the database, and I only have one keyspace named "usertable"

Can anyone please suggest what's going on?

Thanks
Muntasir.

--
Best Regards