From Traian Fratean <traian.frat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster not accepting insert while one node is down
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 09:11:45 GMT
I am using defaults for both RF and CL. As the keyspace was created using
cassandra-cli the default RF should be 1 as I get it from below:

[default@TestSpace] describe;
Keyspace: TestSpace:
  Replication Strategy: org.apache.cassandra.locator.NetworkTopologyStrategy
  Durable Writes: true

As for the CL it the Astyanax default, which is 1 for both reads and writes.

Traian.