From Paul van Hoven <paul.van.ho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CQL : Date comparison in where clause fails
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:19:08 GMT
Thanks for the answer. If I understand that correctly I had to do the
following to repair my query:

cqlsh:demodb> select * from ola where date < '2013-01-01' and date =
'2013-01-01' limit 10;
Bad Request: datum cannot be restricted by more than one relation if
it includes an Equal
Perhaps you meant to use CQL 2? Try using the -2 option when starting cqlsh.

So, this still fails. Therefore I'm not shure whether I missunderstand
the issue or if it does not solve my problem.