From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra Summit 2013 CFP
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2013 16:27:11 GMT
The world's largest Apache Cassandra Summit will be held on June 11th
& 12th at Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA.  (Our first two-day summit!)

We invite you to submit talks on Cassandra-related topics such as:

• Use cases
• Personal experiences ("war stories")
• Using Cassandra with your favorite programming language
• Integrating Cassandra with Hadoop, Solr, TitanGraphDB, or other open
source projects
• Deploying Cassandra with SSDs or exotic hardware
• Cassandra operations in your own data center or the cloud
• Making the switch from SQL to NoSQL or CQL
• Experiences with CQL3
• Scaling with Cassandra
• Your unique Cassandra project

Proposals should be emailed to speaking@datastax.com with the