From Michaël Figuière <michael.figui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation/Examples for DataStax java-driver
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:40:56 GMT
As mentioned previously the code comes with some detailed Javadoc. But
you're right as well that Javadoc isn't enough. At DataStax we're currently
working on a documentation for our drivers that will be as detailed as the
one we provide for Apache Cassandra.

Meanwhile we'll also add more code samples to make it easier for newcomers.

Michaël