From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where is the UTF8Comparator code for cassandra
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 16:22:54 GMT
The comparator should be defined in the UTF8Type class.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Hiller, Dean <Dean.Hiller@nrel.gov> wrote:
> Our in-memory version has a slight different we just found out about that we want to
fix in the case where we are using UTF8 sorting and our column name
> Is String.long.String.  With our in-memory, two different longs are sometimes generating
the same string causing a clash and overwriting a location where the
> Data should not be put as it should be in it's own column since it is different.  I want
to get our implementation correct in simulating cassandra but at a quick glance only found
the UTF8Type.java