From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any consolidated literature about Read/Write and Data Consistency in Cassandra ?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:26:20 GMT
Asking the question three times will not help getting it answered
faster. Furthermore, I believe no one has answered it because no one
understands what your asking.

Here is something with tests and conclusions and it is not written by
datastax or part of a book on cassandra.

http://pbs.cs.berkeley.edu/