From Marcelo Elias Del Valle <>
Subject If we Open Source our platform, would it be interesting to you?
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:05:41 GMT
Hello All,

I’m sending this email because I think it may be interesting for Cassandra
users, as this project have a strong usage of Cassandra platform.

We are strongly considering opening the source of our DMP (Data Management
Platform), if it proves to be technically interesting to other developers /

More details:

All comments, questions and critics happening at HN:

Please, feel free to send questions, comments and critics... We will try to
reply them all.

View raw message