From Mateus Ferreira e Freitas <mateus.ffrei...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Is there any consolidated literature about Read/Write and Data Consistency in Cassandra ?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 23:39:53 GMT

I'm sorry, it's because the mail is returning to me, and I thought it wasn't working. That
link is similar to what I asked. I'm searching like,  for example, PhD,Dr,Ms dissertationsabout
those topics in Cassandra; articles like http://www.cs.cornell.edu/projects/ladis2009/papers/lakshman-ladis2009.pdf,
but specific to Read/Write operations and/or data consistency.Thank you.