From Mateus Ferreira e Freitas <>
Subject How to read rows with composite keys in Hector?
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:47:36 GMT

I still don't understand how should I code to make a RangedSliceQuery with a composite key.
The other questions around aren't too generic.The primary key in my table is PRIMARY KEY (Year
int, Month int, DayofMonth int, UniqueCarrier varchar, FlightNum int)) and there are 20 other
columns. How should I create the Composite variable ? How should I set the start and the end?
My objective is to paginate through the table using RangedSliceQuery.Thanks.
View raw message