From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: are CFs consistent after a repair
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:25:44 GMT
>  'nodetool -pr repair'
Assuming nodetool repair -pr

If there is no write activity all reads (at any CL level) will return the same value after
a successful repair.

If there is write activity there is always a possibility of inconsistencies, and so only access
where R + W >N (e.g. QUORUM + QUROUM ) will be consistent.

Can you drill down into the consistency problem?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand