From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Netflix/Astynax Client for Cassandra
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:21:51 GMT
I'm going to guess Netflix are running Astynax in production with Cassandra 1.1.

cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 8/02/2013, at 6:50 AM, Cassa L <lcassa8@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you all for the responses to this thread. I am  planning to use Cassandra 1.1.9
with Astynax. Does anyone has Cassandra 1.x version running in production with astynax? Did
you come across any show-stopper issues?