From Ben Hood <0x6e6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra libraries for Golang
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:47:45 GMT
Hi Boris,

I use this one with Cassandra 1.2+ (you'll need to turn the native port on):

https://github.com/titanous/gocql

HTH,

Ben

On Friday, 8 February 2013 at 16:40, Boris Solovyov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm developing Go application. I see there is gossie, which doesn't support the native
binary protocol, and there is gocql, which I tried. I wasn't able to connect to my Cassandra
server. I got EOF after a timeout. I didn't investigate it much further. I wanted to ask the
list, what is status of Cassandra libraries for Go? Is anyone using one of them successfully
in production? Does it really matter whether I use new native protocol?