From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Can't remove contents of table with truncate or drop
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 02:13:15 GMT
Double check the truncate worked, all nodes must be available for it execute.

If you can provide the output from the cqlsh from truncating and selecting that would be helpful.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand

@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 8/02/2013, at 2:55 AM, Jabbar <ajazam@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm having problems truncating or deleting the contents of a table. If I truncate the
table and then do a select count(*) I get a value above zero.