Hi Edward,

I've used Hector for years now myself and know how good it is.  I think I've tracked this to a problem in the JDBC driver, I'll post a message and raise a ticket over there.  (there is still a possibility that Cassandra 1.2 is sending an incorrect CQLresult set)

Andy

On 30 Jan 2013, at 14:26, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@gmail.com> wrote:

Darn auto correct cql2 , is only good for compact tables. Make sure you are setting you cql version. Or frankly just switch to Hector / thrift and use things that are know to work for years now.