But this is the first time I've tried to use the
wide-row support, which makes me a little suspicious. The wide-row support is not
very well documented, so maybe I'm doing something wrong there in ignorance.
This was the area I was thinking about.

Can you drill in and see a pattern.
Are the differences in rows that would be paged by wide rows ?
Could it be an off by one error in the wide row paging ?

It all sounds strange. So I would make sure what your job is outputing matches what it is reading from C*. Maybe add some logging in there.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand