Hi,

We are a group of 4 students from the final year of Department of Computer Science and Engineering,University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. We are required to do a 8 months long project in our final year. The project should consist of both a research and development component and an implementation. Our group is interested in areas such as,

We’d like to know if your organization has any project ideas that falls within our interest areas.

For more information about the members of our group, please refer the following links.

Ishan Thilina Somasiri - http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/ishan-somasiri/25/bab/951/
Amila Surendra - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amila-surendra/25/9a3/392
Hasala Surasinghe - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/hasala-surasinghe/34/927/b2
Rajith Siriwardana - http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajithsiriwardana

We’d be really glad if you could extend your support on this.

--
Thank you..!
071-6372089

Ishan's info: www.ishans.info