Thank you Aaron , that link helps.

However, In my application ,  I am using jpa(Kundera)  to query cassandra.

Is there a way to achieve this in cql or jpa query language?

Thanks,
Snehal

On 9 January 2013 16:28, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
Try this http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#iter_world

Take a look at the code examples it points to.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand