From Zhong Li <...@voxeo.com>
Subject Understanding Virtual Nodes on Cassandra 1.2
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:31:35 GMT
Hi All,

Virtual Nodes is great feature. After I searched some document on Datastax website and some
old ticket, seems that it works for random partitioner only, and leaves order preserved partitioner
out of the luck. I may misunderstand, please correct me. if it doesn't love order preserved
partitioner, would be possible to add support multiple initial_token(s) for  order preserved
partitioner  or allow add Virtual Nodes manually?

Thanks,

Zhong