From Tim Dunphy <bluethu...@gmail.com>
Subject JNA not found.
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:29:05 GMT
Hey List,

 I just downloaded 1.21 and have set it up across my cluster. When I
noticed the following notice:

 INFO 18:14:53,828 JNA not found. Native methods will be disabled.

So I downloaded jna.jar from git hub and moved it to the cassandra /lib
directory. I changed mod to 755 as per the datastax docs. I've also tried
installing the jna package (via yum, I am using centos 6.2). Nothing seems
to do the trick, I keep getting this message. What can I do to get
cassandra 1.2.1 to recognize JNA?

Thanks
Tim
--