From Alan Ristić <alan.ris...@gmail.com>
Subject How many BATCH inserts in to many?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:23:18 GMT
Hi,
I'm implementing Facebook style notifications/activities (e.g "your friend
liked this article") in our app. I considered message queue for this task
before exploring how BATCH insert in C* could perform. Could I leave Queue
altogether and just use batch insert? Is like...5000 insers too much
overload for this kind of work? And what is limiting the number of inserts?

oh..the data model in C* is straightforward - "give me all notifications
for user A"

Lp,
*Alan Ristić*

*m*: 040 423 688