On 29/12/2012, at 16:59, rohit bhatia <rohit2412@gmail.com> wrote:

Reads during a write still occur during a counter increment with CL ONE, but that latency is not counted in the request latency for the write. Your local node write latency of 45 microseconds is pretty quick. what is your timeout and the write request latency you see.

Most of the time the increments are pretty quick, in the millisecond range. I have a 8s timeout and sometimes timeouts happen in bursts.

In our deployment we had some issues and we could trace the timeouts to parnew gc collections which were quite frequent. You might just want to take a look there too.

What can we do about that? Which settings did you tune?

Thanks,
André