Thanks for the hint. But we gave up on trying to upgrade with no data loss, since it was not required at this point.

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
in-vm cassandra
Embedded ?

The location of the SSTables has changed in 1.1, they are know in /var/lib/cassandra/data/KS_NAME/CF_NAME/SSTable.data Is the data in the right place ?

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand