Hi All,

I have a column family which structure is

CREATE TABLE practice (
  id text,
  name text,
  addr text,
  pin text,
  PRIMARY KEY (id, name)
) WITH
  comment='' AND
  caching='KEYS_ONLY' AND
  read_repair_chance=0.100000 AND
  gc_grace_seconds=864000 AND
  replicate_on_write='true' AND
  compaction_strategy_class='SizeTieredCompactionStrategy' AND
  compression_parameters:sstable_compression='SnappyCompressor';

CREATE INDEX idx_address ON practice (addr);

Initially i have made the column family using CQL 3.0.0. Then for creating the index i have used CQL 2.0.

Now when want to insert any data in the column family it always shows  a timeout exception.
INSERT INTO practice (id, name, addr,pin) VALUES ( '1','AB','kolkata','700052');
Request did not complete within rpc_timeout.

Please suggest me where i am getting wrong?

Thanks In Advance,
Abhijit Chanda